Aviation specific forecasts
Aviation forecasts (TAF)
General aviation forecasts (Dutch only)
Low level forecasts
Five day forecast
1) Chance for sun.
2) Chance for rain.
3) Average amount of rain in mm.
4) Minium temperature in celcius (for an approximate in fahrenheit, multiply by two and add 32)
5) Temperature mid-day in celsius.
6) Direction wind comes from. (N = north, O = east, Z = south, W = west, VAR = variable)
7) Windspeed on the beaufort scale.
8) Ma = monday, Di = Tuesday, Wo = wednesday, Do = Thursday, Vr = Friday, Za = Saturday, Zo = sunday.